Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sketches! Card Design Team Call

I am looking for four people to join us here on Sketches! for our Sketches! Card Design Team.

A new card sketch is uploaded every Thursday on the blog. At which time, I will email you a new sketch (on that Thursday) and you will have until Wednesday to complete it. All Sketches! Design Team Members are required to complete at least three Sketches a Month. There is no compensation for being on The Sketches! Team. But you will get credit for every card you share plus, you will get your blog linked on the website. And of course, the title of being a Sketches! Design Team Member. :smiles:

For those interested, complete ONE card using one of the sketches below and email it to me at scrapbooksketches@gmail.com . Please put "CardDesign Team" in the subject line.
Deadline is December 6th.

Have fun with this! I can't wait to see your Cards. Now, if you have any questions, feel free to email me.

{tamara}





No comments: