Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #19

Hi Everyone! Tamara's computer problems continue, so you're stuck with me again on "scrapping recipe challenge" day!! Here's what we have this week for Scrapping Recipe Challenge #19. You are going to LOVE what was created this week. First off, here's the awesome scrapping recipe that was provided by me, Carol:

  1. Felt
  2. Stickles
  3. An office supply or a library pocket

Now, remember, you can use anything else in addition to the three required elements, but you must use the three recipe items on your card or layout. Don't forget . . . if you work on this challenge, link it back to this post!

OK, check out what the Recipe Design Team created this week! ---- Carol


By Carol



By Dolores


By Edleen


By Kathleen



By Kristin



By Lori


By Maria


By Suzy

7 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Super fun, and I LOVE me some Stickles!! GREAT pages ladies!!!

Betty J Schaub said...

OH what a fun recipe!

Allie Gower said...

I learned about your site, and recipe from my good friend Jan Rogers. I put together a frame using the "ingredients". I used Stickles, Voila Felt Reindeer border, and I'm still working on it - in a quandary about what office product I will use!

Thanks for the fun challenge.

Allie
aka scrapncook!

Edleen said...

the layouts and cards are Fabulous!

Betty J Schaub said...

I'm done!
It took me the better part of this day but it's done!
Thanks for the challenge.
Here's my take on it.
http://www.zacksnanaat.blogspot.com

Olena said...

Super recipe and cards are Fabulous!!! Here is my card:
http://olenasplace.blogspot.com/2008/10/scrapping-recipe-challenge-19.html

Thanks!

Cheryl KVD said...

Ok, I'm a little late on linking this..but I have felt leaves, black stickles, and an office tab:

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2008/10/getting-stuffed-lo.html

Thanks!
Cheryl