Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Inspiration!

Happy Friday!

Lots of beautiful goodies to post today - thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.Today I am featuring cards and layouts that were uploaded using Card and Layout Sketches #95 and also Recipe Challenge #48.

Next Friday I will be featuring cards and layouts using Card & Layout Sketches #96 and Recipe Challenge #49.



Cr8ive Me




Denise



Kristen



Marcia




Naomi




Natty






Rieca





Scrap In Time







Spicey Cat Chick





Vicki

3 comments:

cr8iveme said...

what lovely cards and layouts.

hugs.
M.E.

Joaniebolognie said...

Absolutely stunning cards and layout!!!! Lovin all those butterflies and the FISH gave me a chuckle!!!

Cathy Spicer said...

Wow! I can't believe you chose my card as one of your Friday Inspirations. The other projects are gorgeous. I plan to spend more time crafting this weekend and hope to play with your new challenges. Thanks for all your hard work!