Monday, May 11, 2009

Layout Sketch #95

Happy Monday!

I can't believe we are almost at the middle of May. Time is going by so fast. And soon, summer will be upon us. I am very excited for school to get out and have time with my kids on a daily basis, without soccer, gymnastics and all the other many things that happen each week.

I am excited about todays sketch. And I love what the design team did with it. Take a look below. They are each fabulous.

If you decide to use the sketch, we would love to see. Just leave a link in the comment section on where we can see your layout. Your layout could be featured here on the Sketches! Blog next week for our Friday Inspiration.

have a great week!

{tamara}









Alecia




Jennie





Joan





Julia







Sandie





Wendi

3 comments:

Alaine said...

Great job ladies, very inspiring!

Joaniebolognie said...

Love the layouts ladies!!!! WTG!

Angele said...

Here's a link to the layout that I created using Layout Sketch #95
http://scrappinmyheartout.blogspot.com/2009/05/sketches-by-tamera.html