Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sketches! Design Team Spotlight: Charlotte Hansen

I am excited to announce this weeks Sketches! Design Team Spotlight is:


Charlotte Hansen



Hi,I am so excited to be on the spot light this week. Thanks Tamara for doing this - you are such a sweetheart!
My name is Charlotte Hansen. I am married to the most wonderful man on the Earth. We've been married since 2001, but have been together since 1995. We have two boys, who are 9 years old and 11 years old. We live in Denmark - the tiny country up North.... in Scandinavia. I work in a hospital nearby as a medical secretary.
I have been scrapbooking since 2003 or so. At that time scrapbooking wasn't known in Denmark. I went to different hobbystores and kept asking for acid- and linguinfree paper and embellishments - but no one knew what I was talking about. he he!! I found out about scrapbooking via the Internet. And I have been hooked ever since!Now we have severeal of scrapbooking stores in this country and that's just so great. :-) I love to document our everyday moments through my layouts.



I asked Charlotte to choose her favorite Sketch since being on the Sketches! Design Team, and she chose Layout Sketch #58.





And here is her layout she made using that sketch.



2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your spotlight Charlotte! I love the layout that you selected! It's fabulous!

Jette / ma11edina said...

Hej Charlotte :-D
Godt gået ;-), du får lige et "tillykke" på Tamaras blog også. Det er så sejt, og du laver nogle skønne LO´s. Jeg kigger dem altid igennem, når der er nye sketches. Det du har valgt her, er kanon flot.