Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Wendi Robinson

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:


Wendi Robinson



Hey there!! My name is Wendi Robinson.. and I am I am very lucky to be married to a wonderful hottie, Jeremy (10 years this week) and have two of the cutest kids ever, one boy and one girl, so I get the best of both worlds. I work part time doing AP/AR at the school district office, plus being mom, and a scrapper...
I am just in lovin with scrapping and soo glad to find my passion and excitement in life. I love taking photos and capturing memories and then turning them into a creative outlet. I've been scrappin on and off forever, but really got into it about 4 1/2 yrs ago and not ever stopping. I love everything from layouts to cards, and really enjoy altering and mini albums. I just love to create.

When I'm not scrappin, which I try not to... I love reading and diving into a good book, love going to concerts and am totally addicted to my ipod, but love just hanging out with my family and hubby.. I love the beach and miss it soo much, and hoping to one day be back by it.

You can check me out on my scrappy blog http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com/ where I like to share my latest creations and what I've been up to.

Thanks so much to Tamara for this wonderful opportunity to be a guest designer and really enjoy the sketches that she creates.



I asked Wendi to choose a layout sketch to use and she chose Layout Sketch #58.





And here is her layout she made using that sketch.



6 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your guest design spotlight Wendi. Cute page that you featured! I love that you referred to your husband as a hottie! I still think mine is a hottie too after 15 years!! Congratulations again!!

wendipooh13 said...

thanks soo much Tamara!!! I love your sketches and am soo excited to be highlighted.. thanks again

Peggy said...

Congrats Wendi - love your page!

Sandie said...

Congrats Wendi on your GDT spot, love your layout, just gorgeous!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Woo-hoo, congrats Wendi, super cute page!!!

Anna said...

Congrats Wendi, your page is awesome!