Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Olena Levchenko

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:
Olena Levchenko


~My name is Olena Levchenko. I am originally from Ukraine, but 6 years ago I moved to USA. I have been married to my husband for 6 years and I am a mother to two wonderful kids, Dennis and Polyna.
I began cardmaking about 1.5 years ago and scrapbooking about 1 year ago. I'm mostly a cardmaker, but I do some altered art projects from time to time, too. My first card I uploaded to the Inque Boutique Gallery. And then I started working with stamps from the Inque Boutique Company for one year.
I like working with sketches and challenges. You can find all over my work on my Blog: http://olenasplace.blogspot.com

A Big Thanks to Tamara for giving me this opportunity,
Olena~
I asked Olena to chose one of her favorite Card Sketches and she chose Card Sketch #40.


And here is the card she made using that sketch.



6 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty J Schaub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty J Schaub said...

Nice to meet you Olenan and welcome to America!

I love this sketch and I LOVE what you did with it!

Just finished my card for this sketch. You can see it here
http://www.zacksnanaat.blogspot.com

Jennifer Meyer said...

Congratulations Olena, your work is beautiful!! Wonderful pick Tamara, have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Edleen said...

Congrats Olena!

love your card :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your spotlight Olena! I love the card you selected!