Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sketches! Card Design Team Call

There are a few openings on the Sketches! Card Design Team.

Here are the requirements and terms for the Sketches! Card Design Team Members.

Sketches! Card Design Team Term will be for four months. Beginning May 1 – August 31. Keep in mind that this is summer time. If you are going to be going out of town, you can always get a sketch early from me so you don’t miss too many weeks.

Design Team Members are required to turn in 3 cards per month. If you miss turning in a card three weeks in a row, you will automatically be dropped from the Sketches! Card Design Team without notice. Also, if your participation is sporadic, meaning you are turning in a card every other week for a few weeks, you will also be dropped. I am really looking for people who I can count on and rely upon.

Card Sketches are uploaded every Thursday on the blog. At which time, I will email you a new sketch (on that Thursday) and you will have until Wednesday to complete it.

Design Team members are required to have a link to the Sketches! {by tamara} blog on your blog roll. Simply place a link in your blog roll, in your favorite scrapbooking links, or whatever you have on your blog so people can be led to the Sketches! Blog.

Being on the Sketches! Card Design Team is something that is done without pay. I do the sketches blog for fun and make no money on it. Therefore, I can not pay someone for their part in helping out with the Sketches! Blog. Basically, we all do it for the love we have of for scrapping and card making.

For those interested, email me a link to your blog or online gallery where I can see your work. Or, you can send me two completed cards you have recently made. Please email me at scrapbooksketches@gmail.com . Please put "Sketches! Card Design Team" in the subject line.

Deadline is April 30th. New Design Team Members will be announced on the blog on May 1st.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

{tamara}

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just sent you an email :-)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Tamara, I sent you an email with a link to my Blog. I would LOVE the opportunity to be on your Card DT.

Stamping hugs,
Jennifer :)

www.jenniferssweettreatdesigns.blogspot.com

Becky G said...

Hi Tamara, I just sent you an email with a link to my blog. Fingers crossed I make the cut!

~Smiles~
Becky

Unknown said...

I just dropped you a little email! :D

Jona Panesa said...

just sent you an email.