Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Challenge #113 -- Surprise Bingo Challenge

First off, I want to remind everyone that we are having a Design Team Call. It is not too late to send in your submissions. The Deadline is tomorrow, Wednesday, March 31st. So be sure to get it sent to me before then.

You are probably wondering what a Surprise Challenge is. At Sketches! {by tamara}, there are four sketches and challenges planned per month. But sometimes, there are 5 Tuesdays in a month, not just 4. And March falls into that situation. So I was trying to think what we could do for that 5th Tuesday. And I decided to do a special Challenge when that happens. It won’t always be the same type of Challenge. For March, we are going with a Bingo Challenge.

I am sure you know how Bingo is played. For Sketches! Bingo, you need to do ONE layout using 5 of the challenges either across, up and down, or diagonally on the ONE layout.

I want to send out a big thank you to Vanessa Haynes, one of the Guest Designers in March. She made our Sketches! {by tamara} Bingo Card. It turned out fabulous!

Since it is not a regular Challenge, I decided to have Sketches! {by tamara} Fans help with layouts for this challenge. I loved seeing all the different layouts that came in. And I loved seeing what part of the Bingo Card each person used. Thank you to each of you for helping out this month and contributing Layouts.

I have more things up my sleeve to get more Fans involved on the blog. If you want a chance to help out, make sure you head on over to our Sketches! {by tamara} Facebook Fan Page. That is where I will continue to ask for volunteers when I need them.

If you decide to play along with us this week, we would love to see your layout. Just upload a link in the comment section where we can find your layout. Or upload it to the Sketches! {by tamara} Facebook Fan Page.

Hope Everyone has a fabulous Day. I will be back in a few days to announce our New Sketches! {by tamara} Design Team.

{tamara}











Aimee Matteucci
Used Diagonal Row that starts with orange and slants down to tearing, Used Sketch #69




Asun Housset
Used Second Row Across




Christa Parker
Used second Row Across




Donna Norris
Used First Row Across





Eleni Gratsia
Used the Column with the letter O




Erin Witschey
Used Middle Row Across, using Sketch #89




Jessica Jo Salber
Used the Column with the Letter G




Karlene Hansen
Used the Column with the Letter O




Kerri West
Used Fifth Row Across




Lisa Simpson
Used the Column with the Letter O




Robin Novak
Used the Column with the Letter B




Tracy-Lihanne Lane
Used Second Row Across

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea for a challenge!!! The layouts are beautiful. Nice job to all! :)

Christa said...

Great pages everyone!! Love all the different ideas! =)

Joaniebolognie said...

OMG....what a fun challenge!!! And ladies....you all Rocked it with gorgeous & fun layouts!!!!

Asun said...

Thanks girls!!!I loved do this challenge!!!thanks Tamara!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sketch challenge!!

http://www.jensmessystudio.com/blog/2010/03/sketchtamara.html

Christy said...

That was TOUGH!!! but I'm proud of myself for giving it a go :)

http://sameoldscrap.blogspot.com/2010/04/sketches-by-tamara-bingo.html

jo said...

Great challenge!!! My layout is here

Susie Little said...

Hiya,

I used row "G".

Here is my card

Susie xx

Susie Little said...

You may want to remove the 4th post down as this links you to a japanese adult site!

I am getting these everyday!!!

Vickie said...

Here is my take on the bingo challenge. I had SO much fun with it! Thanks!

http://vickiesscrapbookingandtidbits.blogspot.com/2010/04/bingo.html