Thursday, April 29, 2010

Challenge #117 -- Journaling Challenge

First Off, I would like to apologize that this is late being posted. Normally I post on Tuesdays, and as we know, it is now Thursday. I was in Ireland and just returned this afternoon. And on my flight home, I thought about all the things I had to do, when the Sketches! Blog popped into my mind. I was a bit frantic once I realized I did not upload the Journaling Challenge to the blog before I left. It was such a last minute decision to go. We bought our plane tickets in January. But with the Volcano and the flights in Europe being grounded for some time, we had almost decided not to go. We booked a hotel room one night, and the next night, we were staying in that Hotel. I had such a great time. One of the best trips I have ever taken. I am so glad we decided to go.

This is the last upload for this current Design Team. Next week, the new Design Team will start sharing their layouts and cards with you. So I really want to give a huge shout out to each of them for their time and their talents that they have shared over the last four months. Thank You so much!

This week is a Journaling Challenge. It comes from Joan, one of the Design Team Members. Your challenge is to make a layout about the 5 Material Things you can not live without. For example, it could be Coffee, Laptop, Hairspray, low-riding jeans, Mascara, ect.

If you decide to do this Challenge, we would love to take a peek. Just leave a link in the comment section where we can find yours.

Below, you can see the fabulous Layouts from the Design Team Members, using this weeks Journaling Challenge, as well as our Guest Designer for this week.

This weeks Guest Designer is Anita Autore. And you can get to know Anita and see her Layout she made below.

Have a great day!

{tamara}





Alecia




Anita




Janine




Jena





Jessica




Joan




Karen





Melissa




Rachel





Guest Designer: Anita Autore


I have been a scrapbooker for 8 years. I love being able to save precious memories for my family.

My Blog: http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.

3 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Great layouts, ladies! You can go here to see mine!

Hugs,
Lelia

Christy said...

Great samples. I was able to complete a few of your challenges and they are both up in the same post.

http://sameoldscrap.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-national-scrapbooking-day.html

Christy said...

I posted mine (along with another of your challenges) here:

http://sameoldscrap.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-national-scrapbooking-day.html