Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Challenge #124 -- Card Sketch

I am sure many of you are wondering how my Sweden trip went that I mentioned last week. Well, I did not go. Sunday night, I had two kids throwing up. I didn't know what I should do, but came up with a plan B, in case the kids did not feel better by morning. Plan B was for my husband to go without me and have a Fabulous time. Monday Morning Came and the two older kids who were sick during the night seemed fine. We were at a Party the day before, and I think they both ate too many Slushies and Ice Cream. Anyway, I was getting Emma ready for School and noticed she had the Chicken Pox. What are the chances of that happening? So I decided to stay home and be with my spotted daughter. While My husband was gone, one of my other Girls, Hannah, ended up with Chicken Pox as well. All my children had been immunized against Chicken Pox. So what are the chances that two of them would get it just when I have a trip planned? It worked out alright. I ended up going to Ikea to go shopping, the closest thing to Sweden there is. :)

Don't forget, tomorrow is the last day to be entered into the July Guest Design Team Challenge. I really hope to see a few more people play along with us.

This week, we have a Card Sketch. I love the different takes from the Design Team. And this week's Guest Designer is Mieko Sejima. You can see her card and get to know her below.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

{tamara}










Alecia



Asun




Donna




Joan




Julia




Karen




Lan




Robin




Wendi




Yvonne





Guest Designer: Mieko Sejima


Hi! My name is Mieko Sejima. I live in Japan. I am a wife and a mother to
four teenagers,sons 19,17,daughters 14,12. We live with KURON, our lovely
cat! I have been Scrapbooking since 2003. I love all
crafts...Cardmaking,Scrapbooking,paper crafts,stamping,sewing and
knitting.I always like trying new techniques. I am a DT member for Love My
Memories(Japanese Scrapbooking magazine) and Scrap in Japan(Scrapbooking
Challenge blog). I am so proud and lucky to be invited as a guest designer
for the Sketches!{by tamara}. Thank you!

http://dreamsmhkm-mie.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Joaniebolognie said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!!! Hope you all don't mind, but I am going to scraplift a bunch of them!!!!

Meiko....your card is stunning!!! So glad to have you join us from Japan!!! Hope to see you around!

wendipooh13 said...

oh no Tamara about the trip, sick kids and chicken pox!!! that is crazy

LOVE the new sketch and seeing all the fun takes on it..
Meiko gorgeous card!!!

Laurie Marmon said...

Just stumbled upon your sketch blog and wanted to say hi. I was in need of a little inspiration last night and this sketch was just perfect! You can check out my card here if you are interested. Thanks!

Sara said...

Wonderful cards done by the Dt. HERE is mine.

Jennifer Moore said...

Here's my card.

http://www.jamsquared.net/2010/06/18/some-more-fathers-day-cards/

Linda said...

What a great sketch and such wonderful cards by the DT for inspiration...thank you!!

Here’s my card.

busybackson said...

Hello!
Here is my card :)
http://1303i.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post_08.html

Susie Little said...

Hi Girls,

Here is my card

Susie xx

tiggertastic said...

my make is here thanks for looking, Sarah x

She's a Color Queen said...

Wonderful cards ladies!! I love looking at all the talent here!

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

I hope this is how I enter your contest, I read around and saw a few others that entered through their posts. So, here goes nothing! Go here to view my entry Laurie's Layout Good Luck to all of the entries & thanks for this fun opportunity!

She's a Color Queen said...

I gave the sketch a go! Thanks for all the inspiration ladies!

Second card...

http://8ers.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-copics-were-lonely.html

Nathou said...

Mine can be see here ==> http://chez-scrapotte.blogspot.com/2010/07/carte-joyeux-anniversaire-tamara124-et.html <==

Bye...