Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Challenge #126 -- Layout Sketch

It has been two weeks since I uploaded a Sketch or Challenge. Last week was the 5th Tuesday. And I had planned to do something Special for the 5th Tuesday. But it was my birthday last week and I got a bit side tracked. A little too much partying. :)

Summer break is almost here in Germany. Only one more week to endure the crazy schedules and then I plan on sleeping in and letting my house get messy. I need a break. lol

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I have bought a plane ticket to America. And I am putting together a scrap weekend while I am there. I am going to post all the details for this special scrap weekend and hope some of you will be able to join me. You can find all the details here on the blog starting tomorrow.

This week, we have a Layout Sketch to share. Check out all the layouts from the Design Team. Also, this weeks Guest Designer is Lisa Lapan. You can get to know her and see her layout below.

I hope everyone has a great day!

{tamara}











Alecia




Asun




Donna




Joan




Julia




Karen





Lan





Robin




Wendi




Yvonne





Guest Designer: Lisa Lapan

As a mother of 25YO twins, a 19 YO, Stepmom to a 11 YO, grandmamma to 2 grandsons, a crazy yellow lab, a psychotic kitty & living on 600 acres in beautiful farm country of Upstate NY, I never seem to have a dull moment. Besides working 4 days a week & trying to maintain the family farmhouse, we currently have physical custody my oldest grandson (3 YO). Needless to say, my free time is a bit limited. Thankfully I have the good fortune of having my own scrapping space & although it is a bit like a wide hallway, well traveled, I still have my place! I recently started dabbling more in digi-scrapping & enjoy it but still love the hands on feel of all the supplies. I love to scrap, cross-stitch, read, travel, antiquing, computing, photography & spending time with friends & family: in my “leisure” time!

7 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

well sounds like you had a great birthday!!! LOVE the new sketch and everyone's take on it!!!

Joaniebolognie said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Loved creating with the sketch! Everyone's LO are awesome!

RobinH said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tamara!

wonderful layouts by everyone
I actually used it myself .. check it out: http://craftingwithrobin.blogspot.com/2010/07/sketches-by-tamara-layout.html

Sarah said...

Wonderful sketch! Here is my version:
http://sarahlsblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/under-sea.html

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great Sketch and fabulous layouts by the design team.

Here is the link to my layout.

http://buttonjunkie.blogspot.com/2010/07/that-face-thinking-of-you.html

Caro said...

Great sketch and gorgeous DT work. You can see my take on it here

Beverley said...

Wonderful layouts by the DT...I enjoyed playing with it this week...you can check mine out here.

http://isastampingoodtime.blogspot.com/2010/07/our-yuzaki.html


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley