Friday, November 2, 2007

Journaling Challenge #6

Happy Friday Everyone!

Yesterday was a holiday in the part of Germany where I live. And today, the kids are out of school still and my husband took the day off work. I was able to sit down and scrap for about 2 hours. I have a total of 16 2-page layouts I need to finish for a layout swap I am in. So I am trying to get those finished by next week.

Now for todays challenge, I want to see some Hidden Journaling. Or should I say, I don't want to see your journaling. :) Some examples are Use a file folder and have your journaling on the inside, Tuck a journaling tag behind a picture or even a Match book with the journaling inside. Really, the possibilities are endless.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'd love you to link up your layout when you complete this challenge if you feel like sharing.

Have a Fabulous Weekend!

{tamara}

No comments: