Monday, November 5, 2007

Sketches! Layout Design Team Call

I am looking for four people to join us here on Sketches! for our Sketches! Layout Design Team.

A new layout sketch is uploaded every Monday on the blog. At which time, I will email you a new sketch (on that Monday) and you will have until Sunday to complete it. All Sketches! Design Team Members are required to complete at least three Sketches a Month. There is no compensation for being on The Sketches! Team. But you will get credit for every layout you share plus, you will get your blog linked on the website. And of course, the title of being a Sketches! Design Team Member. :smiles:

For those interested, complete ONE layout using one of the sketches below and email them it me at scrapbooksketches@gmail.com . Please put "Layout Design Team" in the subject line.

Deadline is November 19th.

Have fun with this! I can't wait to see your layouts. Now, if you have any questions, feel free to email me.

{tamara}








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tamara,

If you need me to do more layouts than I am currently doing, just let me know. As you know, I love your sketches and really enjoy creating layouts from them.

Michelle

Coleen said...

I always try this, and I always fail *laugh* now that I have my "spare room" back, though...hopefully I can get my office cleaned out so I can actually work on scrapbooking!!

(Well...that would also take me backing off on the OT, too...lol)

*hugs* I'm so excited!! 3 more weeks!!!!

Conibaer said...

Mmmmh, maybe I should try this! I´ve never tried to get into a Design Team. But I love your sketches!