Monday, June 23, 2008

Layout Sketch #50

I can't believe that we are at Sketch #50. It has been almost a year since I started this Sketch blog. Amazing. And you should really check out the fabulous layouts from the Design Team Members.

I am going out of town on Wednesday. I am flying to America and I am so very excited. I will be gone for two weeks. Our Sketches! Design Team Coordinators will be uploading Sketches while I am away. With that said, the Sketches might not be uploaded at the same time I usually do it. Matter of fact, I know it won't since they are usually sleeping while I am uploading. And next week, the Layout Sketch will be uploaded on Tuesday instead of Monday.

Have a great couple of weeks and I can't wait to see all the layouts and cards when I get back!

{tamara}






Layout By Beth

  • Papers: Cori Gammon – Indian Summer and Indian Summer Add On
  • Frame: Christina Renee – Stand Up and Scrap
  • Twill: Lynn Grievson – Island Winds
  • Title block: Katie Pertiet – Grand Intentions
  • Flourishes: Jen Wilson – Flourished Swirls
  • Fonts: Hoedown, Impact


Layout By Bethany





Layout By Brenda





Layout By Charlotte




Layout By Cookie








Layout By Deanne







Layout By Dolores





Layout By Gaby







Layout By Michelle





Layout By Monica






5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

AWESOME layouts, and of course, I love the sketch!

Unknown said...

This was yet another fun sketch to work with and everyone did a fabulous job with their layouts.

Tamara, have a great trip and we will see you back in a couple of weeks.

Edleen said...

Beautiful layouts!!!

Charlotte said...

Great layouts! I loved the sketch!
Have a GREAT trip to the US, Tamara. :-)

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic Layout, just got my card finished

http://tiggertastic.blogspot.com/2008/06/challenge-card_25.html

Sarah xx