Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: LeAnne Pugliese

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:

LeAnne Pugliese




I am so excited to be asked to be a guest designer! Thanks so much, Tamara, for this opportunity.


I have been stamping for many years, and a Stampin'Up! demonstrator for almost six years. I cannot remember a time when I have not had some sort of craft project in progress!! My mom gave me a crewel pincushion kit one year for Christmas, thinking it would keep me busy for a couple weeks and I had it finished by the time dinner was over! I love to sew, cross stitch, paint, cook, read, do crossword puzzles, but most of all, stamp!! One of my greatest joys in becoming a demonstrator was to help people create a card that, when shared with another, would bring joy. When stamping, I prefer simple styles, but like to challenge myself to step it up a notch occasionally by using new techniques or color combinations! I am constantly amazed by the creativity I have seen since I began visiting fellow stampers' blogs, and probably spend more time doing that than actually stamping! I started my own blog, and have made lots of new friends through it. You can visit me at http://weeinklings.blogspot.com.


When I am not squirreled away in my stamp room, I work part time in the accounting field and I am very active in several ministries in my church. My husband, daughter and I live on property that was once my family's farm in southeastern Pennsylvania, and I am continually blessed by how beautiful it is here.


Thanks again for the opportunity to share my creations with you!


Here is the Card Sketch LeAnne Chose. It is Sketch # 11.

And here are two cards that LeAnne made with that Sketch!

8 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Tamara, you picked a winner! LeAnne is a fabulous stamper, and a great friend! She is always full of encouragement for others and what a winning smile she has! Wonderful choice for guest designer!

Little C's Creations said...

Great job with the sketch!!! I like this sketch, and I think I just have to use it this week!!

hugs,
Jen

Risa said...

Congratulations LeAnne!
Your cards are beautiful!!
malieta:)

Unknown said...

Congrats on being the Guest Designer this week!! Your cards are so amazing!! Beautiful job!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards. Awesome takes on that sketch!!!

Alex said...

Totally rockin' cards LeAnn! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

monica.coffman said...

Great job LeAnne! Congrats on being the guest designer this week!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Awesome cards! Congratulations on your guest spot LeAnne! Woohoo!