Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Olena Levchenko

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:
Olena Levchenko


~My name is Olena Levchenko. I am originally from Ukraine, but 6 years ago I moved to USA. I have been married to my husband for 6 years and I am a mother to two wonderful kids, Dennis and Polyna.
I began cardmaking about 1.5 years ago and scrapbooking about 1 year ago. I'm mostly a cardmaker, but I do some altered art projects from time to time, too. My first card I uploaded to the Inque Boutique Gallery. And then I started working with stamps from the Inque Boutique Company for one year.
I like working with sketches and challenges. You can find all over my work on my Blog: http://olenasplace.blogspot.com

A Big Thanks to Tamara for giving me this opportunity,
Olena~
I asked Olena to chose one of her favorite Card Sketches and she chose Card Sketch #40.


And here is the card she made using that sketch.



6 comments:

Betty aka ZacksNana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty aka ZacksNana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Nice to meet you Olenan and welcome to America!

I love this sketch and I LOVE what you did with it!

Just finished my card for this sketch. You can see it here
http://www.zacksnanaat.blogspot.com

Jennifer Meyer said...

Congratulations Olena, your work is beautiful!! Wonderful pick Tamara, have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Edleen said...

Congrats Olena!

love your card :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your spotlight Olena! I love the card you selected!