Friday, November 28, 2008

Sketches! Inspiration: November 28th

Happy Friday!

Today I am featuring all the cards and layouts that were uploaded using Card and Layout Sketches #71 and also Recipe Challenge #24.

Next Friday I will feature cards and layouts that were made using either Card or Layout Sketch #72, in addition, Recipe Challenge #25. I will draw 10 names from those who linked up their work in the comment section. It needs to be uploaded no later than Wednesday night to be eligible to be featured here on the blog.

Have a great weekend!

{tamara}

Carla



Claire




Collen




Guylaine




Jessica




Laurel





Sarah




Sarah




Susie



Tina




Tip Top

4 comments:

Susie Little said...

Thank you for showing my Card!
Susie x

Scrappy~Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappy~Sarah said...

Thanks for showing my layout 'ZZZZZ' too :)

Tip Top said...

Who-ho!! Thanks for showing my robot!