Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Challenge #130 -- Layout Sketch

It has been an adventure of a week at our house. As I look back, all our Summers here in Germany have been eventful for one reason or another.

I'm looking forward to traveling to Luxemburg on Wednesday. I hear it is beautiful there and I can not wait to get away for a few days.

This week, I am sharing a Layout Sketch. I actually really love this Sketch and would love to see what you do with it.

Check out what the design team Members did with it. I love them all!

Have a great week!

{tamara}






Donna




Joan




Julia




Karen




Lan




Robin




Wendi




Yvonne

8 comments:

Katie said...

Love this sketch & all the DT examples.

Joanie said...

This was such an awesome sketch to work with! Love how everyone created such beautiful layouts!

吳許芝蓮佩儒 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.................................................................

Lean said...

Lovely work girls great sketch.
byebye,Lean.

家唐銘 said...

Poverty is stranger to industry.............................................................

Caro said...

Gorgeous sketch and wonderful DT work. You can see my attempt here

佳陳容 said...

享受你自己的生活,不要與他人相比。......................................................

Amber (bambi64) said...

I loved this sketch so much that I had to try it. You can find my creation here at my blog: http://ambersantics.blogspot.com/2010/08/mygrafico-challenge-61-pastels.html