Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Challenge #133 -- Journaling Challenge

We are on our last week of Summer Vacation here in Germany. School starts again on Monday. The weather has been everything except Summer weather these last 6 weeks. This week is no different. Rain. Cold. I guess fall is coming.

This week is our Journaling Challenge. It comes from Karen, one of the Design Team Members here at Sketches! {by tamara}.

  • Journal about your vacation: More than who, what, where and when. But your thought about the vacation or a funny event during the vacation.
  • Check out the amazing layouts from the Design Team below.

    Hope everyone has a great week!

    {tamara}





    Donna





    Joan





    Julia





    Karen





    Lan





    Robin




    Wendi





    Yvonne -- Page 1



    Yvonne -- Page 2

2 comments:

scrappyteacher said...

Yvonne, you made my heart beat so fast with that beautiful LO.....is that I have always lived in PR and everything I see that has to do with the place I was born, just gives me goose bumps, because it brings me great memories of all the years I spent going there in my summer vacations.

Anita said...

All the layouts are amazing. Thanks for great inspiration. Here is mine.
http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com/2010/08/road-trip.html