Monday, December 3, 2007

12 X 12 Layout Sketch #22

I want to start by apologizing for my absence on the computer this past week. And especially because it will continue for the next week or two. My mom and sister are visiting us from America and so we are busy doing a lot of traveling and site seeing. I spent Friday with them in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Saturday in Brugge, Belguim. But the one thing I will be consistant on is the layout sketch and card sketch. No matter what we are doing, I will find the time to upload a new sketch.

I am really loving all the layouts from the design team. I hope you are as well. I want to thank Beth, Leslie and Shannon for the great layouts this week!

Have a fabulous Week!

{tamara}







Layout By Beth Martinson


  • Paper: Audrey Neal - Stand Up and Scrap kit - pp2
  • Alphabet: Meredith Fenwick - September Afternoon -
  • alphaBrushes: Shawna Clingerman - A Year of Memories - February journal box, Anne Langpap - January FreePEA Digital Kit - Swirl Brush, MaryAnn Wise - A La Mode Brush Set - Swirl BrushFrames: Katie Pertiet - Ledger Frames No. 2 - 2 and Snap Frame
  • SetFonts: Century Gothic, Georgia



Layout By Leslie Herman


Layout By Shannon Schafer


2 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

WOW ladies your LO's are soo neat looking! Love each take on the sketch! Awesome job!

Unknown said...

I love this sketch. I am looking forward to using it in my own albums.