Thursday, December 20, 2007

Card Sketch #24

I am so very excited that Christmas is in 5 days. I took my Mom and Sister to the airport yesterday to return to America. And now, our house is filled with just us. It hasn't been that way since the beginning of October. And I am really excited for our family to have time a lone before we have more people staying with us at the end of January.

And since this is the last card sketch before Christmas, I just want to send out a few thank you's. First off, even though this Design Team is new, I want to thank each of them. I had people who helped me from the beginning to supply samples of my sketches. They were my friends and I appreciate them as well. And thank you to each and every person who stops in to see what is happening here at Sketches! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Also, I will not be doing a Sketch next week. I am taking the week between Christmas and New Year's off so that not only I can devote my time with my family, but each Design Team Member can do the same. And if my dates are accurate, I will have the next Card Sketch up on January 3rd.

Happy Holidays!

{tamara}







Card By Alaine Bucknall




Card By Dawn Baty




Card By Holly Lane




Card By Lori Tecler




Card By Mel DeLlanos




Card By Nicola Bray


Card By Shannon Schafer

1 comment:

The Individualist said...

Hi!! Stumbled upon your blog (forget how) but love your sketches. I mainly do cards, but have photos that I need to do something with, so may start scrapbooking as well!! Here is my card based on your sketch - Thanks!!

http://theindividualist.typepad.com/theindividualist75/2008/01/happy-new-year.html