Monday, December 10, 2007

12 x 12 Layout Sketch #23

Happy Monday!

I am really excited to be here at home today and able to share a new sketch. I have been doing a lot of traveling the last two weeks with my family in town and I am happy I have a day to re-coup a bit. It is my sons 9th Birthday and I couldn't be away from him on his special day.

Thank you so much to the Design Team for their fabulous Layouts. The Sketches! Blog would not be the same without their contributions.

If you use the sketch for inspiration and would be willing to share your layout, just leave the link in the comment section.

Have a fabulous day!

{tamara}







Layout By Beth Martinson

  • Fonts: Magik, Century Gothic
  • Alpha: Eve Recinella - Sweet Shoppe Designs QuarterlyAssortment2007 2- Join the Funk alphabet
  • Paper: Christina Bartholomew - Zoo kit
  • Overlay: Christina Bartholomew - Zoo kit
  • Grunge Mask: Jessica Sprague
  • Puzzle pieces: Brandie Valenzuela Scrap Simple Embellishments Puzzledspecial altered piece
  • Brush: Hawksmont - Dill brushes



Layout By Leslie Herman




Layout By Michelle Harrington



Layout By Shannon Schafer


  • Cardstock: Bazzill,
  • Pattern Paper: Reminisce,
  • Cardstock Stickers: Reminisce,
  • Wordfetti Stickers: Making Memories,
  • Glitter: Stickles,
  • Die cuts- Cuttlebug

No comments: