Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sketches! Design Team Spotlight: Michelle Harrington

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Design Team Spotlight is:

Michelle Harrington



Michelle has been a member of the Sketches! {by tamara} Design Team since August 20, 2007. Here is what Michelle had to say about herself:
Hello everyone. For those of you who may not know me, I am Michelle. I have been married to my first love, Mike, for a little over 12 years - long story. We have two wonderful boys together - ages 9 and almost 13 - and he has an 18-year-old son from his first marriage. As I said, long story.
We also have 2 cats - Coco and Sara - and two dogs - Logan, our Border Collie mix and Lexi, our Great Dane.
We live in the suburbs of Baltimore, MD and I commute into the city every day for my job as a Web Production Manager for Catholic Relief Services (http://crs.org).
I started scrapbooking about 10 years ago when a neighbor introduced me to Creative Memories. I was immediately hooked and now have more albums than I can even count. I just got started with cardmaking a few months ago after seeing Tamara's fabulous card sketches. Now, I am addicted to cardmaking and scrapbooking. It is a good thing that my husband is so supportive and understanding.
Finally, I just want to thank Tamara for allowing me to be a part of her blog over these past several months. I love her sketches and will continue drawing inspiration from them long after I am no longer a design team member.
Michelle




I asked Michelle to choose her favorite Layout she has made since being on the Sketches! Design Team. She chose two, Layout Sketch #25 and #50.






Thank you Michelle for being apart of the Sketches! {by tamara} Design Team. I appreciate you and the fact that you are very reliable each week.
{tamara}

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Nice to meet you Michelle!!! Your layouts are awesome!!! Great use of color and design!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

What a great choice, and super cute pages!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations Michelle on your spotlight! I love the pages that you selected!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone. It has been such an honor to be on Tamara's design team and an even bigger honor to be spotlighted.

Michelle