Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Alecia Castro

I am excited to announce this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:
Alecia Castro



A little about me... I'm Alecia Castro, I turned 33 years old this summer, and I'm addicted to scrapping in the worst way!!

I was born in a small town (Baytown, TX) but now live in the big city of Houston with my hubby and two teen stepchildren. Yes, teens... LORD help me... LOL!! I work full-time as an Engineering Coordinator, and work a four 10-hour day work week. LOVE this schedule as I have every Friday off. LOVE the 3-day weekend... lots of scrappy time. I've been scrapping for about 6 years and love everything about it!!

My scrappy blog is... As Alecia Scraps ~ www.aleciac.blogspot.com and contains lots of other work of mine including layouts, cards, altered projects and the occasional challenge... along with other random, fun stuff I feel like posting. Feel free to check it out!

I would like to send big thanks to Tamara for choosing me as today's Guest Designer. I have been a HUGE fan of her sketches and blog for some time now!! What an awesome opportunity!!!
Here is the Layout Alecia chose to use. It is Layout Sketch #50.
And here is her Layout she made using that Sketch.

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your guest design spot Alecia! Your layout is just wonderful! So colorful and vibrant! Such a fun photo!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Huge congrats girlie!!! Great layout!!

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations! It looks like you are having a great time with your friends! Great design!

Rachel V. said...

Congrats on the GDT Alecia! Love the colors and that layered flower.

Unknown said...

Super congrats Alecia!!!
That's so awesome!!
I just LOVE your work!!