Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Darlene Pavlick

I am excited to announce that this week's Sketches! Guest Designer is:

Darlene Pavlick





Hello everyone! My name is Darlene Pavlick and I am SOOOO thrilled to be your Guest Designer this week!! Thank you Tamara for this honor!!

Here is a little information about me. I am 58 years old; I am a wife, mother and Nanna. I live in Akron, Ohio (originally from the Pittsburgh, PA area) and am lucky enough to not have to go out into the working world any more, can stay home and do the things I love to do. That would include gardening, shopping, scrapbooking and of course, stamping!! I’ve only been stamping for a couple of years but I must admit, I AM ADDICTED!!! My sweet, sweet husband built me a lovely craftroom in our basement and that is where you can find me most of the time!!

I have a gallery on Splitcoaststampers, member name: akronstamperdpk, here’s the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=95678 and, I JUST created a blog called: Dars Crafty Creations found here: http://darscraftycreations.blogspot.com/. Thanks everyone and HAPPY STAMPING!!



Here is the Card Sketch that Darlene chose to use. It is Sketch #18.





And here is Darlene's card she made using that sketch!

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Hooray for Darlene! She is one of my bestest friends ever, and SO deserves to be featured! She's constantly uplifting and encouraging to everyone and is a fabulous stamper with super ideas! You picked a winner, Tamara!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations Darlene. Love your card!

Jeni Glee said...

Darlene, it is wonderful to meet you and to get to know you! Your photo is just lovely and I can see from the information about yourself that we have a lot in common! Congratulations on being the GD for this week!

Your card is beautiful; I love the softness of it!

Lynsey said...

I loved this weeks card sketch, and the card that was made from it.

My card is HERE