Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sketches! Design Team Spotlight: Jessica Bree Thompson

Hello everyone, Alecia here. I will be helping Tamara out by posting the Design Team Spotlight every Wednesday while she figures out her computer issues. So excited about doing this, it will be fun!!

This week's Design Team Spotlight is:

Jessica Bree Thompson


Hi! I'm Jessica Bree Thompson. I work full-time in Market Research and live in the suburbs of Atlanta with my husband and two dogs. I am lucky to have a job that is very fulfilling and interesting. I get to travel to Europe several times a year for my work, so I have even been lucky enough to see Tamara in Europe! A great experience. I have also enjoyed crafty stuff, but really fell in love with scrapbooking. I scrap because it helps me reduce stress and be a happier me. I truly love the act of creating and that what I make has meaning. In addition to Tamara's wonderful sketches, I currently design for a great online site - www.scrapfreak.com - and for my LSS Scrap Chic Boutique. I teach online scrapbook classes, both at scrapfreak and on my blog. Traditionally, I have been more of a mini album person, and I struggled with cards. Then I discovered the secret! Starting with a sketch makes creating cards so much easier! I have had so much fun working with Tamara's sketches. My favorite card sketch is #64, simply because it is round! I love how fun this sketch was to work with.

Here is Sketch #64...
And here is the card she made using it...

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Love it. Great colors, great detail!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your spotlight Jessica! Great card!