Monday, October 20, 2008

Layout sketch #67

Here we are, another Monday! & another sketch! I hope everyone had a wonderfully scrappy weekend :) I got lots of scrappin' done over the past few days & I hope all of you got some time to play too!! or at least got some time to rest
This is the latest sketch that the design team got to work with
& they did a wonderful job of it!!


Bethany
Jakey

Sandie


Tammy


Alecia


Mimi


Krista

I can't wait to see what everyone creates with this sketch. There are so many different directions you can go with this sketch, as you can see with all the diversity of what the DT did with it!! Looks so great girls! Thank you all for yet another week of beautiful layouts! Remember, if you use the sketch we would LOVE to see what you do!! So please leave us a link to your work in the comments.
Tamara's computer problems seem to be basically resolved (knock on wood!!! LOL) so, she should be back here on the blog with us this week sometime.
I have enjoyed being able to help Tam out & post the sketches & layouts for her! It was so fun to be the first to see these layouts!
and thank you Tam! for ALL that you do to keep the sketches blog going & all the tremendous sketches that you create for us! They are such an inspiration! I feel very lucky to be part of the design team here!
Have a wonderful & creative week everyone!
Take care!
-->Bethany

3 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Wonderful work yet again ladies, had lots of fun with this sketch!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Great sketch! Fantastic layouts! I'm impressed! Great work everyone!!

Christy said...

Great work! I love the sketch. Not sure if I will make it on time, but I'm going to try this sketch asap!