Friday, October 10, 2008

Sketches! Update

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know what is going on with Sketches! since my computer is not working yet.

Currently, I have Bethany and Jackie, who are uploading sketches on Monday and Thursday. I also have Carol, uploading the recipe challenge on Tuesday.

But until my computer gets back up and running, I am going to suspend the Friday Inspiration and the Saturday Sketches! Guest Designer. Although, I have a Guest Designer lined up for tomorrow and that will be uploaded. But after that, it will be on hold.

My husband has bought a portable Hard Drive for my computer today and we are just waiting for it to be delivered so we can get my computer back up and running. So I am hoping this coming week I will see my computer come back to life again.

Thanks for your patience and thank you to the design team members for helping out to keep the Sketches! Blog up and running while I am waiting on my computer.

Have a great weekend!

{tamara}

4 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

So glad to hear there is a "fix" on the way!!

tiggertastic said...

looking forward to seeing you back on line soon.

sarahx

Desire Fourie said...

Good luck with your technology ... what will we do without our hubby's hey. Keep well.

Unknown said...

Good luck. I know how frustrating it can be without a computer.

We all miss you and are looking forward to seeing you back on-line.