Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Jessica Anderson

I am very excited to annouce that this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:
Jessica Anderson



My name is Jessica and I am a 29-year old Kansas girl who discovered scrapbooking about 11 years ago. Since then, my interests have expanded to papercrafts of all kinds, including stamping, cardmaking, altered art, 6X6 recipe pages, and paper piecing, among many others.

I recently discovered the use of sketches and recipes as inspiration in the craft room, and has been amazed at the productivity in which such challenges result.

I am a Creative Design Team member for Sam & Hailey Designs and a test-cutter and designer for Carrie's Creations (both design and sell cutting files at Paperthreads.com).

I have been married for 2 years and am hoping to add a child to the family before long. I am a registered nurse and clinical nurse leader who works in a rural hospital. Besides family and friends, my other interests include cooking, gardening, running, and more recently, blogging! (My blog addy is: http://www.passion4papercrafts.blogspot.com)

I am honored to have been invited to be a guest designer.
I asked Jessica to choose a Card Sketch and to make us a card. She actually chose 2.
The first one she used Card Sketch #58. Take a look at her stand up card/tag using
pattern/cutting file from Sam & Hailey Designs.


The second was Card Sketch #62.




1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your guest design spotlight Jessica! I love the cards that are featured! Great work with the sketches!!