Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #18

Hi Everyone! Tamara continues to have computer problems, and we're all hoping that it's resolved soon. I'm getting the cards and layouts uploaded this week for Scrapping Recipe Challenge #18. You are going to LOVE what was created this week.

First off, here's the awesome scrapping recipe that was provided by Dolores:

  1. Paint
  2. Distressing
  3. Buttons

Now, remember, you can use anything else in addition to the three required elements, but you must use the three recipe items on your card or layout. Don't forget . . . if you work on this challenge, link it back to this post!

OK, check out what the Recipe Design Team created this week! ---- Carol

By Trudi


By Maria


By Lori


By Kristin


By Kathleen


By Edleen

By Dolores


By Carol

3 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

What a fun recipe, and loving the examples!! I'm wanting to play with paint now!!

Trudi said...

Great samples everyone! And can I just say, I loved the paint part of this recipe, I definately think I need to use it more often.

Edleen said...

Great layouts using the Recipe! :)