Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sketches! Design Team Spotlight: Mimi Leinbach

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Design Team Spotlight is:


Mimi Leinbach



Hi, my name is Mimi Leinbach and I am 36 years old. Yikes! I am a SAHM to 2 soccer loving boys Nick(10) and Jack(7) and when I am not scrapping I can be sure to be found at a soccer game or helping out at school. I have been married to Josh for almost 14 years. He has given me the freedom to indulge myself in this hobby and I just adore him for it.
You could say I am obsessed, completely and totally. I have been scrapping for 10+ years now and I would say my style is ever changing. I like to try every technique at least once and some a lot more. I am a chipboard fanatic and love to use it on almost every layout. I also have a passion for patterned paper, to which I just can't seem to get enough. I have been published several times in Memory Makers Magazine and Books, Scrapbooking and Cards Today, as well as Scrapbooking and Beyond magazine.


I asked Mimi to choose her favorite layout she made since being on the Sketches Design Team, and she chose her layout using Layout Sketch #65.



And here is her layout she made using that sketch.



3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your spotlight Mimi! I'm a huge fan of your work! Your layouts are always so well put together! Impressive!

Lisa said...

Congrats to you Mimi!!! Yay!! Love your layout!!

Alex said...

Whooohooo Mimi!!! Love ya girlie, and soooo happy to see you featured here! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex