Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Liz Lowe

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:



Liz Lowe



Hi my name is Liz Lowe and I have been married to Graeme for 17 years and have 2 beautiful daughters (16 & 13) who appear on many of my layouts.


I live in the small island of Jersey which for those of you who haven’t heard of it, is a British Island but actually much closer to France.


I have been scrapping for about 3 years now having first started with card-making, thanks to my Mum. I still make the occasional card but scrapbooking is definitely my main passion at the minute.


I have made many friends through this fantastic hobby both in Jersey and through the online forum UKScrappers.


I have a blog purely to keep an online record of what I create which you can find at http://www.jerseyscraps.typepad.com/ if you would like to take a look.


I love working with sketches and was so pleased to find Tamara’s blog a couple of months ago. I am very excited and honoured to have been asked to be her guest designer this week – thank you Tamara.





I asked Liz to choose a Layout Sketch and create a Layout using that Sketch. She chose Layout Sketch #58.





And here is her layout she made using that sketch.

1 comment:

Stef H said...

I haven't gotten into scrapping yet but your page is beautiful. I love the paper!

Stef H