Monday, March 2, 2009

Layout Sketch #85

Happy Monday!

I am very excited to be sharing with you another 6 x 12 sketch. And I am more excited to share with you the amazing job the Design Team did with this sketch.

If you decide to use the sketch, we would love to see your layout. Just leave a link in the comment section of where we can find your layout. Your layout could be featured here on the Sketches! Blog next week for our Friday Inspiration.

Have a great week!

{tamara}







Abbie


Alecia



Bethany




Carolyn





Jennie






Jennifer
(I can't make it go landscape like it should be. Blogger flipped it.)





Joan





Julia





Sandie




Wendi

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wonderful layouts! Great job everyone!

wendipooh13 said...

love love love this sketch Tamara!! and love the 6x12.. great job on everyone's take of the sketch!!!

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Thanks for the great samples! I've never done a 6X12 layout before! I did add mine to a 12X12 page though. I posted mine to my blog here: http://mrsboz.blogspot.com/2009/03/christmas-2008-with-anna-tamara-ls85.html

Joaniebolognie said...

STUNNING layouts ladies! I love the look of the 6x12...beautiful work!