Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sketches! Guest Designer:- Jackie Giering

I am so excited to announce this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:-

JACKIE GIERING





Hi my name is Jackie (though most people call me Jak) and I live in sunny Worcestershire (UK) with my husband of nearly 27 years.

We have 4 grown-up children and 2 gorgeous grandbabies, who tend to feature a lot on my layouts.

Ive always liked crafts and back in 2003 I thought I would try my hand at cardmaking. Not knowing where to start I decided to browse the net and came by scrapbooking purely by accident. I havent looked back since, oh and the card making? It never did happen!

Ive been published several times in UK scrap mags and am currenty a DT member of the challenge blog Scrap Schemes.

My biggest source of inspiration is from sketches and fellow bloggers, you'll often find me hanging out here browsing the sketches or on 52sketches52weeks.com. For my layout, Ive taken inspiration from Layout Sketch #86.

You can see more of my layouts and DT work at http://cestlevie23.blogspot.com/ I am absolutely thrilled to be the Guest Designer on this this weeks Sketches, thanks for asking me.




I asked Jackie to choose a Layout Sketch to work with and she chose Sketch #86.






And here is her her layout using the Sketch.


5 comments:

Becky G said...

Congratulations Jackie! I love what you did with the sketch!!!

Hugs~Becky

Unknown said...

This page is adorable!!

Joaniebolognie said...

Congrats! Such a beautiful layout!

Julia said...

Wow Jackie, Love what you did with the sketch!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

congrats congrats!! and wonderful page!!!