Wednesday, October 10, 2007

12 X 12 Layout Sketch #15

It is so very good to be home! Thanks to everyone who sent me get well wishes. And I especially thank my husband for coming on and letting you all know why I didn't upload a sketch on Monday. That was the first thing out of my mouth when they told me I was being admitted to the hospital Sunday night.

The second thing I worried about as they were telling me how long they planned on keeping me was me missing the Freak Fest this coming weekend.

Are you up for something SPOOKY? Join us this weekend (Oct. 12th–14th) for Freakfest 2007 at ScrapFreak.com. Freakfest is a fun filled online crop with ghoulish challenges, batty contests, apple dunking games, witchy prizes and much more. Sounds fun, doesnt it???!!! Well, thats not all - - - the grand prize winner receives a $50 gift certificate to the Scrapfreak store!!!!

Make sure you stop by and chat with Becky Fleck from Pagemaps.com on Saturday at 2pm CST. You won't want to miss the exclusive sketch that Becky Fleck has created for the crop.

So, go cancel all your plans and join us for a good time!!!

The Freakfest Schedule of Events can be seen here.

Now, on to this week sketch. I want to thank Michelle and Sara for sharing their layouts they made for this sketch. I always enjoy seeing how other people bring the sketch to life and make it their own.

I'll be back tomorrow with a card sketch. And I am planning on updating my personal blog, Living in Germany, with my experiences and thoughts about the whole Hospital stay. I probably won't get around to it until tomorrow though. Lots to be done here at home since I was gone for a few days.

Have a great day!

{tamara}







Layout By Michelle Harrington



Layout By Sara Fink

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tamara,

Glad to have you back. I kept you and your family in my prayers.

I love seeing other people's interpretations of your sketches and I love Sara's layout.