Thursday, October 11, 2007

Card Sketch #15

Happy Thursday! I can't believe the week is almost over. I feel like it just started. But I also know it is because I was gone Monday and Tuesday. Just a strange feeling. But even though I feel like the week just began, I am very excited for the weekend.

For the first time in more than 1 1/2 years, I am going to scrap with someone. Coni, who I have met through Scrap Freak, is coming over and we are scrapping together. I honestly can't wait. I used to go away a good 8 times a year for scrap weekends. So I am really looking forward to this.

This weeks card sketch is a round one. I know I just did a round sketch for World Card Making Day, but this was already chosen for this weeks sketch before that time. Unfortunately, I don't have any samples of this sketch. I am planning on doing mine this weekend while Coni is here.

I'd love to see your card if you use the sketch. Just leave a comment with the link to your card.

Have a great day!

{tamara}





No comments: