Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Weekend Projects

So I thought I would share my scrap projects I completed this past weekend instead of a challenge. Maybe something I have here will inspire you.

I participated in an online crop at Scrap Freak. They had new Projects and Challenges every hour. Here is what I was able to complete:

Challenge #1 was to Points Add Up. We got points for certain thing we used on our layouts. For each brad, each piece of Pattern Paper, Each piece of ribbon, ect. I also used one of my sketches, Sketch #13.





Challenge #2 was a sketch from Becky Fleck of Page Maps. She designed a special Sketch just for us Scrap Freak Gals. Here is my take on her sketch.




Challenge #3 was Opposites Attract. We were to use the color wheel and use two colors that were opposite from each other. Mine is Orange and Blue. I also used one of my sketches for this challenge, Sketch #16.



Challenge #4 Was Going in Circles. This was a fun one for me. I used one of my sketches, Sketch #15.




Project #1 was Got Candy? We altered a jar. I decided to use mine for my scrap table for pens, scissors, ect instead of candy.




Project #2 was Bind It Up. We altered these big clips and they are to display a photo. They are super easy and super cute.




Project #4 is Clam Up! We used the Clam Shells that all of our scrap supplies come in and altered it into a gift giving opportunity. Mine needs more things on it, but I had already sealed it up. Next time, I will alter it more before I finish it off.



Project #5 was Let's Bag It! We made bag toppers or, you could dress up a gift bag. I went for the bag toppers. I put a bag of German Chocolate together. YUM



There is still challenges #5 and #6 along with Project #4 and one Fall Card that I need to complete to have everything done. The online crop is over, and the winner of the $50 Gift Certificate was already announced. But Monica from Scrap Freak is offering a special something for all of us that have everything challenge and project completed by this coming Sunday. I plan on trying to finish up.

I had a lot of fun this last weekend. And I hope to find more time to scrap as it really was a much needed change of pace for me.

Have a fabulous day.

{tamara}

No comments: