Saturday, October 6, 2007

World Card Making Day

Happy World Card Making Day!

So, who is going to make cards today? I was so happy to have a reason to upload card sketches this weekend. I have a few sketches I am going to share through out the day. I hope you enjoy them.

I'd love to see what you are creating. If you use the sketch and would love to share your card you made, please link it here in the comment section.

Make sure you check back often through out the day.

So, this first sketch is totally different for me. I got the idea from Amy over at Scrap Freak. She gave us a Circular Sketch back in July. And well, I am in love with the circular cards. I think they are fantastic! Thanks Amy for inspiring me!

Have a great Card Making Day!

{tamara}


1 comment:

Shannon Schafer said...

Love the circle!!! Will definitely try this one!