Friday, October 26, 2007

Journaling Challenge #5

Happy Friday!

I am always excited for the weekend. Having another adult around the house where I can actually accomplish something for myself is what I really look forward to. Perhaps that means I will be able to scrap tomorrow. There are no excuses anymore, because the heat company came out today and turned on our heater. Oh, I am so excited to have warm floors again. (we have heated floors in our house).

So for todays challenge, When doing your journaling on your layout, Highlight or make certain words or letters stick out. You can make them bold when printing them or even make certain words bigger than others. You could use other things like stickers or chipboard to make certain letters or words stick out from the rest of the journaling.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'd love you to link up your layout when you complete this challenge if you feel like sharing.

Have a Fabulous Weekend!

{tamara}

1 comment:

VanillaCarmel said...

my tak eon the challenge is at my blog...

posted on today's date, its a page about a blanket fort.
you have cool challenges!!!