Monday, October 15, 2007

12 x 12 Layout Sketch #16

Happy Monday!

Things around my house are starting to settle down a little. After being in the Hospital for a few days last week, and then I had a big scrap weekend over at Scrap Freak, I am happy that I now can start to get back to what is more of a normal routine here at home.

As I mentioned, this past weekend was Scrap Freaks big Spooky Freakfest. It was a lot of fun and I got a few projects completed, I won during one of the bingo games that we played, I got to chat with Becky Fleck of Page Maps, and then Monica, the owner of Scrap Freak also offered 25% off everything in the store. So of course, I did some shopping. The biggest thing though, Is now I am more than motivated to do more scrapping. I plan on sharing some of the awesome projects we did a long with my layouts I finished here tomorrow.

Here is the newest sketch. Thank you to Sara Fink for submitting a layout to share with us. Remember that you too can submit a layout if you like. Just send me an email.

I'd love to see your layouts you complete using this sketch if you feel like sharing. Just link it up in the comments section.

Have a fabulous day.

{tamara}







Layout By Tamara Wheeler



Layout By Sara Fink


No comments: