Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Layout Sketch # 51

Here are the beautiful layouts I got from the DT this week! You all did a beautiful job!! You are all so incredibley talented!! I love looking at all of your work!
I am sorry that I am posting a day late, I know Tamara told I probably would be because I was in WI visiting with her *but* I had hoped I would get it posted on time, just didn't work that way
But, next week will be back on schedule!
Take care everyone! Have a wonderful day!
~Bethany


****************************************Layout by Beth


**************************************Layout by Edleen


*****************************************Layout by Brenda



*************************************Layout by Cookie


*************************************Layout by Michelle


************************************Layout by Dolores


*************************************Layout by Charlotte


************************************g Layout by Deanne


**************************************Layout by Bethany

3 comments:

Edleen said...

Great layouts Everyone!!!

woohoo..Sketch 51!
Congrats Tamara :)

Unknown said...

Amazing layouts, as usual.

My son created a layout based on the sketch too: http://scrappyhour.wordpress.com/2008/07/02/tamaras-sketch-51/

Check it out.

Michelle

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Awesome layouts everyone! I love them all. The sketch if fantastic too!