Monday, July 14, 2008

Layout Sketch #53

Happy Monday! I am back here in Germany and I have to say that my vacation to America was all too short. But it was so much fun. I got to meet so many online scrapbooking people. Plus, I got to hang out with my family for one and a half weeks. The time really did fly by.

Thank you to Bethany for uploading the sketches for me and to the Design Team for putting up with me being gone.

Here is this weeks sketch. And then the layouts from the Design Team. Seriously amazing stuff.

I'd love to see your take on the sketch. Just put a link to your layout in the comment section.

Have a great week!

{tamara}





Layout By Edleen


Layout By Charlotte


Layout By Beth



  • Paper: Jessica Sprague – Strawberry Lemonade
  • Overlays: Nancie Rowe Janitz – PDQ Textures Vol. 2, Jessica Sprague – Strawberry Lemonade
  • Stickers: Jessica Sprague – Strawberry Lemonade
  • Wave border: Agnes Lahur – Beach Bum mini
  • Fonts: Bickham Script Pro, Impact, Myriad Pro



Layout By Bethany




Layout By Brenda




Layout By Cookie




Layout By Deanne




Layout By Gaby




Layout By Michelle




Layout By Monica




5 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love all the layouts!! :-)
I did do mine - but I don't see it here on the blog.
I mailed it to Bethany yesterday.
You can see it here:
http://www.charlottesscrapsbits.blogspot.com

Creative Mayhem said...

oh sweet!!!! all the layouts are fabu . . especially like Gabby's red layout. Very nice!!!

monica.coffman said...

Cute layouts everyone!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great sketch and AWESOME layouts! Well done everyone!

daizie said...

hey Charlotte, i forwarded your LO to Tamara to add to her post here. I'm sure she will get it added tomorrow