Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sketches! Design Team Spotlight: Edleen Maryam

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Design Team Spotlight is:

Edleen Maryam






Edleen has been a member of the Sketches! {by tamara} Design Team since January 31, 2008. Here is what Edleen had to say about herself:

Hi Everyone! I'm Edleen Maryam. I'm married to Ron and we have 4 Beautiful kids together. I'm from the Sunny Island of Singapore.

I've always enjoyed photography since I was given a camera when I was about 10 years old. And with all those photographs I would scrapbook them into an album with stickers and cut outs from wrapping papers! Those days there were no Acid Free products but since November 2005, I've been hooked when I started going to my LSS :)

I'd like to Thank Tamara for having me on her team @ Sketches! Blog. It's always fun putting a page together using her sketches.

Now do that thing you do whenever someone's taking a photo of you, "Smile!" Have Groovie Fun Always!


I asked Edleen to choose her favorite Layout she has made since being on the Sketches! Design Team. She chose Layout Sketch #49.


Thank You very much Edleen for being on the Sketches! Layout Design Team. Your layouts are always AMAZING! And I always look forward to seeing your fabulous creations.

{tamara}

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your design team spotlight Edleen! Love the layout you selected to feature!!

Edleen said...

Thank You Tamara!
this is a wonderful honour :)

Thanks Carol! :)