Monday, July 21, 2008

Layout Sketch #54

Good Morning!

Here is this week's sketch. My second ever 2 page Sketch. Make sure you check out the Design Team's awesome takes on the sketch.

Hope everyone has a great week!

{tamara}



Layout By Beth

  • Papers, Overlay, Swirl, Flower: Nancie Rowe Janitz – Mud Puppy
  • Frames: Katie Pertiet – Vintage Frames & Photobooth Frames, Anna Aspnes – Something Springy, Cori Gammon - Sundrenched
  • Circle doodle: Jan Crowley – Grand Intentions
  • Fonts: Impact, Lindy


Layout By Bethany




Layout By Brenda




Layout By Charlotte






Layout By Cookie






Layout By Deanne






Layout By Dolores






Layout By Edleen




Layout By Michelle




3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I have been looking forward to see how others did this sketch - and I love it all! :-) This was my first time creating a 2 spread page - it was difficult, but a great challenge. You can see it on my blog with better colors (when I took the pic. for Tamara it was grey and rainy, so the colors is not quite right here).

Edleen said...

Beautiful 2 page layouts Everyone!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Just wonderful! Plus, I think I'm a little bit in love with Abby! What a sweetheart!

Great sketch, and I love what EVERYONE did with it!