Monday, July 28, 2008

Layout Sketch #55

Happy Monday!

I have just returned from a long weekend trip with my family. We visited Dresden and Prague. It was a lot of time in the car but such beautiful places to visit. I have lots of pictures to scrap. I can't wait to get started on them.

This week is no different than every other week. The design team did an amazing job with their layouts. Check them out.

If you decide to use the sketch, we would love to take a peek at your layout. Just give us a link in the comment section so we can check it out.

Hope you have a great week!

{tamara}






Layout By Beth
  • Papers: Shawna Clingerman and Dani Mogstad – A Year of Memories
  • Frame: Cori Gammon - Tuscany
  • Journaling strips: Katie Pertiet – Stitched Journaling Strips 2
  • Glitter border: Dani Mogstad – A Year of Memories
  • Alphabet: Cori Gammon – Funky Christmas
  • Fonts: Hypatia Sans Pro, One Stroke Script Bold LET



Layout By Brenda



Layout By Cookie

Layout By Deanne
Layout By Dolores

Layout By Edleen

Layout By Gaby
Digi kit is from 2 peas: Mary Mary Quite Contrary
Layout By Michelle


7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just found this blog and I'm so glad I did... I LOVE this sketch and the layouts it's inspired. I've added this blog to my reader :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great layouts everyone!

monica.coffman said...

Great job on the sketch this week...the layouts look great!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Such a fun sketch... here's my take and thanks!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/camcasfam/2%20SPOTTED%20DOGS/RoadTripsLoveElsieForest.jpg

Edleen said...

Awesome takes on the sketch!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Thanks for the great sketches, I added your link to my blog. Here is my page for this sketch.
http://abc123.sewnews.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=78&catid=12211&page=viewproj