Tuesday, August 14, 2007

12 X 12 Sketch #1

I want to officially welcome you to Sketches!

This is a brand new adventure for me and I hope that this will be a fun experience. Remember, this is new, and so there will be kinks that I need to still work out and additional things I will be adding. But I will never perfect things and get them just right if I don't start.

With that being said, Here is Layout Sketch #1. I am also going to show you my layout that I did with this sketch. I don't know if I will always do that or not. But for now, I am going to share.

I would love to see your take on the sketch so please make sure you leave a link in the comment section.

I can't wait to see what you create! Happy Scrapping!

Layout By Tamara Wheeler

Layout By Sara Fink

Layout By Coleen Johnson

Layout By Tammi

No comments: