Monday, August 20, 2007

12 X 12 Sketch #8

Welcome to the new website! I hope we haven't lost anyone. Yes, the website has changed. I began to realize how running two seperate blogs for Sketches! seemed so pointless and also time consuming. I had thought about it for probably a month when I decided to just go ahead and make the switch. It is better to make the switch earlier in the game, then later, I believe anyway.

So here we now are. Make sure you make the changes in your favorites. Make sure you book mark the new site. I don't want to lose anyone. :)

I am very excited about some changes I have made during the switch. Not only do we have our Sketches! Team, but we now also have Sketches! Friends. Our Sketches! Team are those who on a regular basis submit layouts. Sketches! Friends are those of you out there who want to submit a layout here, but only want to do it every now and then. So if you decide you want to join our Sketches Team! or be a Sketches! Friend, then please email me. I'll give ya all the details.

I love this next sketch. I don't think I loved it as much until I started seeing everyone's layouts. And to me, each layout is different. And yet, I love them all. I can't wait to see what everyone will create using this layout.

I would LOVE to see the layouts you create. Please link it up in the comments section if you feel comfortable enough.

I will be back on Thursday to share a new Card Sketch with you, if I don't stop in sooner for other things.

Have a Fabulous Week!

~Tamara~





Layout By Tamara Wheeler



Layout By Angela Beadle



Layout By Kathy Hammen

3 comments:

Tsa said...

Angela's - INCREDABLE.

They are all fantastic ladies!!
can't wait to start scrapping!

swampedmom said...

yes, angela..... i agree... yours is incredible. wow.

Kathy said...

I love all of these. wonderful job everyone!