Thursday, August 30, 2007

Card Sketch #9

Here is the next card sketch. I personally have not finished mine yet. I have been too lazy I guess. Or perhaps, too pre-occupied. I need to learn to step away from my computer. I could get so much more done if I would just learn to close my lap top and find something else to do.

I will be completing this sketch today at some point. My son, Ian, will be turning one tomorrow. So, I will be making this card for his birthday. There are so many things to do as we are having a big grilling night with friends. We have no family around but wanted to still make it special. And I need to make him a big number one cake where he gets to have at it all by himself. Does anyone else do this? And let's not even get started on the last minute birthday shopping I need to do. He needs at least one present to open from me. Such a procrastinator!

There is just one more day left to get your layouts in for the August Sketch Challenge. So far, there are only 2 entries. So the odds of winning are pretty good at this rate.

On to our Card Sketch! I'd love to see your card. Just link it up in the comment section if you would like to share.

Have a Great Day!

~Tamara~





Card By Sara Fink



Card By Holly Lane


Card By Kathy Raatz







No comments: