Tuesday, August 14, 2007

12 X 12 Sketch #5

Happy Monday Everyone!

I am getting very excited about our big announcement that is almost here. I am so bad at keeping secrets and waiting. I am so impatient. I really want it to be Wednesday already. Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give you a little clue about what is happening here. We are having a contest for the month of August. And what would be a contest without a prize? But you will have to come back here sometime after Wednesday to get all the details of the contest. It is going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait!

Now, on to this week's sketch. I can't wait to see what you do with it. I'd love it if you would link your layout in the comment section so we can all see it.

Happy Scrapping!






Layout By Kathy Hammen


Layout By Sara Fink


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tamara,

I finally was able to use this sketch to create a layout.

http://scrappyhour.wordpress.com/2007/10/27/results-of-unrelated-photos-challenge/

Michelle